- 0909.October.MondayPortland449 Forest Ave, Portland, ME, United StatesChanneling is the term used when we enter a state of consciousness that allows a Spirit or loved one to utilize our altered state of consciousness to communicate to others. In today's times we channel Angels, Ascended Masters, Spirit Guides and such like. This class will be a practical opportunity to explore channeling but also via a red light one can see Spirit or a loved one transfigure over the medium. Please join me in taking you step by step into a deep state of consciousness to develop your channeling capability. If already experiencing such a phenomena then this will help provide a structure to taking the work further.$35Registration
- 1414.October.SaturdayPortlandHannaford Hall, Bedford Street, Portland, ME, United States
The 4 Agreements for a Better LifeSaturday, October 14, 2017 6:30-9pm; Doors open at 5:30pmHannaford Hall, USM Portland CampusIMAGINE living a happier, fuller, more meaningful life. Imagine a life without conflict, without guilt, without shame . . . a life where you are free to express the real you without fear of being judged by others . . . a life where you love and accept yourself just the way you are. This way of life is entirely possible, and it's in your hands.“The Four Agreements for a Better Life ” presentation will deepen your understanding and practice of The Four Agreements, and guide you toward the life you really want to live. Unlock the power of these deceptively simple agreements. It's time to live a better life!!Experience Living the Four Agreements with don Miguel Ruiz, don Miguel Ruiz Jr & don JoseIn the bestselling book the Four Agreements, don Miguel Ruiz gives us the principles that can transform our life into an expression of unconditional love. By discovering the source of our self-limiting beliefs that rob us of joy and create needless suffering in our life, we can then shift our perception with that awareness by applying a powerful code of conduct that can rapidly transform our lives to a new expression of freedom, true happiness and love.The code of conduct is the Four Agreements:The First Agreement – Be Impeccable with your wordThe Second Agreement – Don’t Take Anything PersonallyThe Third Agreement – Don’t Make AssumptionsThe Fourth Agreement – Always do your best Based on the family’s Toltec wisdom, don Miguel Ruiz and sons will share how to apply “The Four Agreements” in our everyday life as an instrument of transformation in this interactive experience. Thus, allowing us to co-create a mutual understanding within the group of each agreement, including the Fifth Agreement- Be Skeptical, But Learn to listen in a way that reflects our personal life. From this point of view, the presentation will be a formless organic experience, as the questions and interactive engagement with the Ruiz’s and those in attendance, will create the foundation of a new dream where unconditional love is not a definition but an experience we can manifest in our life.
LIVE with don M. Ruiz, Sr., don M. Ruiz, Jr. and don Jose Ruiz
- Discover the underlying wisdom of The Four Agreements, and why they have the power to rapidly transform your life to a new experience of freedom, true happiness, and love
- Learn a proven technique to challenge the fear-based beliefs that rob you of happiness and keep you from living the life you really want to live
- Deepen your understanding and practice of The Four Agreements by expanding your awareness of the broader teachings of don Miguel Ruiz
- Empower your life with “impeccable” communication and improve your relationships with everyone – including yourself